Lavender essential oil is the most useful and versatile oils, it brings a soothing and relaxing effect and is good for almost any imbalance. It has clear; light flowery aroma is extensively used for its calming, soothing and balancing properties. Lavender cleanses both physically and spiritually. It is relaxing when used sparingly and over stimulates when used in excess
Common Uses: Lavender helps…
· Regulates the nervous system.
· Eases aches, pains and rheumatic conditions.
· Eases palpitation, faintness and giddiness.
· Healthy antiseptic.
· Regulates high blood pressure.
· Counteracts stress and relieves fatigue and depression.
· Regulates scanty menstrual periods.
· Heals burns, insect bites, help falling hair, eczema and acne.
When used in excess: Over stimulates the nervous system.
Always keep bottles tightly closed avoid evaporation. Natural Essential oils are for external use only and must be diluted with vegetal oil before applying directly to the body.
Pack size: 10ml.
Packaging: Bottle packed in a mono carton